Join Our Team
We support our therapy team by providing weekly education seminars for our therapists plus two weekly peer-to-peer supervision sessions per week.
Patients are primarily 5 – 15 years old. In-person sessions are required. We have a cozy, professional setting. Scheduling, electronic medical records, billing, marketing, and supplies are all provided. Candidate must have a license to practice psychotherapy in Illinois as an LCPC, LCSW, LPC, Ph.D., or Psy.D.
- Comfortable working with children and/or adolescents
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree
- Candidate must have a license to practice psychotherapy in Illinois as an LCPC, LCSW, LPC, Ph.D., or Psy.D.
- Must be versed in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and/or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Excellent communication skills that will relate to children and adolescents with different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to identify and implement coping skills/treatment plans
- Ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with others
- Ability to assess, diagnose, and treat children who may have slight or severe mental, emotional or social disorders.
- Educate family members on the best ways to manage their child’s symptoms and how to properly respond to behaviors.
- Organize notes and documentation in accordance with internal policies
- Must adhere to professional and ethical standards as established by law
Candidate will have the knowledge and ability to provide quality care to our patients and their families. You must be well-versed in the most recent child and adolescent therapies and techniques.
Interested in joining our team? Click the button to Contact Us and add ‘Therapist Position’ to the subject line.